Sunday, April 1, 2012

The birds have found the little feeder I attached to the deck railing  just outside my kitchen window!  This makes it easier to get closer photos of them.  I saw a pedestal fountain at the home show today that I would love to put in that corner as well.  My other fountains are too far away to get good photos because I'd have to be out on the patio to get them and that would just keep them from using them.  I would love to get some close ups of the birds splashing around in the water!  My birthday is coming up soon and I already hinted to my guy that I REALLY liked it!  For now ~ I'll just have to settle for the photo ops with the birdies at the little feeder.   The next two photos are of an American Goldfinch that was enjoying some black-oiled sunflower seeds.




Chipping Sparrow




Male Cardinals


This is Peaches taking a break in my raised herb garden.  I think she likes the smell of the fennel!

Thanks and stop back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment