Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More bluebirds and hummingbirds!

Bluebirds really love the meal worms and wax worms ~  within minutes of putting them out, the bluebirds scarf them all up~


This female bluebird has a mouthful ~ I hope she shares with her little ones~

Female bluebird

This is by far, my favorite photo I've taken~  Thanks to my friend Steve for all the tips!

This is the close-up shot!  I finally was able to get a clear shot of it's wings!

Rubythroated hummingbird ~ just resting it's wings while feeding!

Male bluebird

My cat Peaches!  She likes the outdoors as much as I do!

Female bluebird

Female bluebird ~ part owl!  :)

These are baby praying mantis' that hatched in my butterfly keeper!  I put the cacoon in it last fall and they just hatched this past weekend!  I sprinkled them into each of my gardens ~ there must've been a hundred of them!

Baby praying mantis!

I love this shot!  The little baby bluebird must be hungry!

Male rubythroated hummingbird!

Ready for take off!

Just resting on the trellis!  These birds are so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment